Effective: May 16, 2023
- General Program and Portal Terms and Conditions
- Redemption Terms and Conditions
- Gift Card Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern the Orah Rewards Program (the "Program"). By participating in the Program, you agree to these Terms.
Section 1 – General Program and Portal Terms and Conditions (“General Terms”)
- 1.1 The Program is open to Orah customers and non-customers who are of legal age and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract. The Program is not open to Orah employees, their direct families, or students for the Individual Referral rewards. However, students may still participate in the School Referral rewards.
- 1.2 The Rewards Portal is operated by Prefinery, a company incorporated in the United States and their respective successors, assigns and affiliates (collectively “Prefinery”). Orah (“Orah”) and its subsidiaries and affiliates assume no responsibility nor liability for your use of the Rewards Portal.
- 1.3 The Program is void where prohibited by law.
- 1.4 Orah reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- 1.5 Orah reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Program or any part of it at any time and for any reason without notice.
- 1.6 Violation of these Terms may result in the forfeiture of all rewards.
Section 2 – Referral Definitions & Credit Assignment
- 2.1. Individual Referral: An "Individual Referral" is defined as a recommendation made by a non-student natural person ("Referrer") who shares information about Orah with their personal or professional network. Upon successful completion of a booked demo by an individual in the Referrer's network, the Referrer is entitled to a $25 Travel Gift Card (or local equivalent) based on their country of residence. Further, when a school associated with the Referrer's recommendation becomes a paying Orah customer and after the school has paid their first invoice, the Referrer becomes eligible to claim additional prizes as outlined in the Program. All aspects of the Individual Referral, including but not limited to the eligibility for and provision of rewards, are subject to these Terms.
- 2.2. School Referral: A "School Referral" occurs when a school that has been recommended by the Referrer, including students, becomes a paying customer, and pays their first invoice. Upon successful completion of these actions, both the Referrer's associated school and the newly subscribing school will receive a $500 credit on their Orah accounts. The Referrer also becomes eligible to claim additional prizes as part of the Program. All aspects of the School Referral, including but not limited to the eligibility for and provision of rewards, are subject to these Terms.
- 2.3. Referral Credit Assignment: In cases where multiple referrals are generated for the same school, only the first valid referral will be credited. If a school becomes a paying customer of Orah, the credit for the referral will be awarded to the Referrer who first successfully referred the school under the Program. Any subsequent referrals for the same school will not generate additional referral credits. This applies to both Individual Referral and School Referral schemes. Orah reserves the right to determine the sequence of referrals based on its records. The assignment and eligibility for referral credits are subject to these Terms.
Section 3 – Redemption Terms and Conditions (“Redemption Terms”)
- 3.1 Rewards are non-transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit, or merchandise, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- 3.2 Orah is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged rewards, or for any unauthorized use of rewards.
- 3.3 All rewards are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
- 3.4 Orah reserves the right to delay, cancel, revoke, or prevent reward redemption at any time.
Section 4 – Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Gift Card Terms”)
- 4.1 Gift cards are subject to their individual terms and conditions as set by the respective gift card provider. Orah is not responsible for any issues that arise from redeeming or using these gift cards.
- 4.2 Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or other gift cards.
- 4.3 Orah is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen, or damaged gift cards.
By participating in the Program, you agree to these Terms, which are subject to change at Orah's discretion. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not participate in the Program.
Please also feel free to contact Orah if you have any questions about Orah Rewards. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address below:
Boardingware International Limited
Office 3.1 / 91 St Georges Bay Road,
Parnell, Auckland 1052