Transforming Boarding School Management: Leysin American School's Data-Driven Journey
Note: This episode was originally published when Orah was called Boardingware.
Welcome to our latest episode where Vincent, our host, speaks with Paul Fomalont about the transformative journey of Leyson American School in managing their unique boarding operations.
Key Topics Discussed:
- Leysin American School's unique boarding school setup across a town.
- The evolution of Leysin's boarding operations from historical buildings to modern educational facilities.
- Implementing real-time data for effective boarding management.
- Enhancing safety, accountability, and communication through technology.
- Challenges and solutions in implementing a new data-driven system.
Remember to submit your questions and feedback! Stay tuned for our next episode.